Although Ephesians is one of the New Testament’s shortest in terms of word count (only 6 chapters and 155 verses) it is perhaps its most applicable to today’s culture. In addition to the divine beauty and power we find in Ephesians, this epistle also provides Paul’s most direct address about the life that emerges from a disciple of Jesus. In this epistle Paul conveys his pastoral heart for the Ephesian believers by focusing upon who they are in Christ as it relates to their struggles, their new life, community, pursuits of unity and holiness, and how to engage life’s challenges. Perhaps the most contemporary book in the New Testament, Ephesians and this study by Tony Merida offers very practical answers to basic questions about the Christian life and our identity in Christ. This study will help students better understand the importance of finding identity in Christ, and will help students better understand the relationship between our spiritual adoption and our daily lifestyle.
Leader Kit includes a Bible Study Book and 1 DVD with a promotional video and six 15-minute video sessions led by author Tony Merida. Kit also includes social media content for church promotion.
Member Workbook includes a small-group experience for 6 small-group sessions, individual study opportunities for each day of the week, applicable Scripture, How To Use This Study, and a group discussion guide. Back matter includes a leader guide that helps leaders navigate the content while developing better practices for small group leadership.
- The Struggle in Ephesus (Ephesians 1:1-2)
- New Life in Christ (Ephesians 2:1-10)
- New Community in Christ (Ephesians 2:11-22)
- Pursuing Unity in Christ (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- Pursuing Holiness in Christ (Ephesians 4:27-32; 5:1-17)
- Be Strong in Christ (Ephesians 6:1-10)
- Teaching videos from the author as a trusted voice in every group session (kit only)
- Promotional content including Bible study promotional video (kit only)
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Leader Guide in the back
- Individual study opportunities for continued growth
- 6-session workbook with group and personal component
- Social media assets for the group leader