Although Ephesians is one of the New Testament’s shortest books (only 6 chapters and 155 verses) it is perhaps the most applicable to today’s culture. This epistle provides Paul’s most direct address about the life that emerges from a disciple of Jesus. Paul conveys his pastoral heart for the Ephesian believers by focusing upon who they are in Christ as it relates to their struggles, their new life, community, pursuits of unity and holiness, and life’s many challenges. Perhaps the most contemporary book in the New Testament, Ephesians offers practical answers to basic questions about the Christian life and our identity in Christ. This six-session study will help students better understand both the importance of finding identity in Christ, and the relationship between our spiritual adoption and our daily lifestyle.
Member Workbook includes a small-group experience for 6 small-group sessions, individual study opportunities for each day of the week, applicable Scripture, How To Use This Study, and a group discussion guide. Back matter includes a leader guide that helps leaders navigate the content while developing better practices for small group leadership.
- The Struggle in Ephesus (Ephesians 1:1-2)
- New Life in Christ (Ephesians 2:1-10)
- New Community in Christ (Ephesians 2:11-22)
- Pursuing Unity in Christ (Ephesians 4:1-16)Pursuing Holiness in Christ (Ephesians 4:27-32; 5:1-17)
- Be Strong in Christ (Ephesians 6:1-10)
- Teaching videos from the author as a trusted voice in every group session (kit only)
- Promotional content including Bible study promotional video (kit only)
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Leader Guide in the back
- Individual study opportunities for continued growth
- 6-session workbook with group and personal component
- Social media assets for the group leader