From the series introduction:
“The Bible is a Christ-centered book, containing a unified story of redemptive history of which Jesus is the hero. We purpose to exalt Jesus from every book of the Bible. In doing this, we are not commending wild allegory or fanciful typology. We must be constrained to the meaning intended by the divine Author Himself, the Holy Spirit of God. However, we also believe that the Bible has a Messianic focus, and the authors in this series will exalt Christ from all of their texts.”
Each volume is presented as sermons, divided into chapters that conclude with a “Reflect & Discuss” section, making the series ideal for group study, personal devotion, and sermon preparation.
In addition to volumes by the series editors, contributors will include R. Albert Mohler Jr., Eric Mason, Russel D. Moore, Matt Chandler, Francis Chan, Thabiti Anyabwile, J. D. Greear, Paige Patterson, and many others.
- Exalting Jesus in 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus by David Platt, Daniel L. Akin, & Tony Merida (August 2013)
- Exalting Jesus in Matthew by David Platt (September 2013)
- Exalting Jesus in Mark by Daniel L. Akin (June 2014)
- Exalting Jesus in Ezra-Nehemiah by Jim Hamilton (June 2014)
- Exalting Jesus in Exodus by Tony Merida (June 2014)
The series is projected to be 48 volumes at $12.99 each.